miércoles, 16 de marzo de 2016

SIMPLE PAST

SIMPLE PAST:

There are many ways to talk about the past in English, but the simple past is the most common form. The simple past tense in English is equivalent to the indefinite imperfect and past tense of the Spanish past. We use the past simple to complete actions in the past. The time period of these actions is not important as in Spanish. In the past simple and there are regular verbs irregular verbs.


EXAMPLES:

Yesterday, we came early at our practice.
Yesterday, we didn’t come early at our practice.
Sometimes, I walked in this street.
Did I sometimes walked in this street?
Sally saw a shark on the beach.
Sally did not see a shark on the beach.
The dog ate my roast beef.
Did the dog eat my roast beef?
Julio didn’t sing beautifully.
Did Julio sing beautifully?
They thought that was the better way.
Did they think that was the better way?
I wrote a note for you and pinned it in the door.
I wrote a note for you but did not pin it in the door.
You appeared suddenly!
Did you appear suddenly?
I felt happy when she came.
I didn’t feel happy when she came.
He was in love with her.
Was he in love with her?
We didn’t have a brown sofa.

EXERCISES:








No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario